The 80s Music Festival is a large event taking place over an entire weekend. There is the option to attend the festival for one or both days.
Children and adults are very welcome to The 80s Music Festival. However, anyone under 16 years must have an appropriate child ticket and must also be accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
If you look under 21 years, it is adviseable you bring some ID with you particularly if you wish to purchase alcohol at the festival itself. Servicing of alcohol is always at the discretion of the licensee for whatever reason they decide, and the licensee is under no obligation to explain the reason.
Please bring your ticket(s) with you in order to access the camping area and the festival site. For anyone in receipt of e-tickets, please print the e-ticket(s) off and bring the printout with you. At the festival gate(s) you will be need to hand your tickets over to relevant festival staff where you will then be given with a wristband to wear throughout the duration of your time at the festival.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets to The 80s Music Festival may only be purchased by persons aged 18 years and over.
- Admission to The 80s Music Festival will not be granted to anyone (adult or child) who does not hold a valid ticket.
- Ticket prices to The 80s Music Festival are representational of those stated on the website at their time of purchase.
- Tickets to The 80s Music Festival are non transferable and non refundable.
- The Organiser will not be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen prior to The 80s Music Festival .
- Reselling of tickets to The 80s Music Festival for profit or commercial gain will render them void.
- The Organiser will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your purchase of ticket(s) or attendance at The 80s Music Festival event. The Organiser will also not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property you bring with you to the event.
- All persons under 16 years attending The 80s Music Festival must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Whilst the Organiser will make every effort to resolve any unforeseen difficulties that may arise during The 80s Music Festival event, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or exclude any member of the public who becomes abusive or who behaves inappropriately or in any other reasonable circumstance.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, the Organiser may conduct security searches and ask to look in your bag(s) prior to entry into The 80s Music Festival. Please do not be offended.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change The 80s Music Festival programme line up and/or artists without notification or make alteration(s) to the advertised details for performances at short notice. If this happens, the Organiser is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
- The 80s Music Festival may be professionally filmed or recorded, therefore in attending the event you consent to being filmed and/or photographed as a member of the audience.
- The Organiser reserves the right to open the festival gates at other times in the interests of safety.
- No glass, glassware or sharp objects are allowed within the festival site. In addition, tented structures, barbecues, fires, cookers, lawn candles or naked flames are not permitted within the festival site and will be confiscated prior to entry. No ball games or similar are permitted unless in the camping area.
- Performances will take place in all weathers so long as deemed safe to do so. If raining you may want to bring an umbrella and wet weather clothing!
- You are not permitted to bring alcohol into the festival site. This is a condition of our licence and is in keeping with all other same-sized UK festivals. There will be drink outlets at the festival where you may purchase alcoholic drinks.
- Illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere within the festival grounds, including the camping area.
- Please keep bags and belongings with you at all times. Security have the right to remove all unattended bags.
- Parents are reminded that there are areas of the festival site, especially immediately in front of the stage(s), that are inappropriate for some people including young children. Please also note that there could be performances which may contain language or material that may offend some people.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the artist line up at The 80s Music Festival without notification.
- The Organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel The 80s Music Festival event at short notice and announce, as appropriate, new dates for the festival to run. In the event of a postponement, the Organiser is not obliged to refund your money.